Thursday, January 20, 2011

What were some problems wit the water freezing experiment?

- i found it very hard to measure because my container was not perfectly round, nor could i tell it had moved at all with my naked eye.  I think if we had some sort of marked test tube to do the experiment in, it would have went a lot smoother. 

Global warming????

- I think this will be an issue that will never be solved, at least to while i am alive.  I don't think were is a way to tell if it is the humans causing this, or if it is nature doing it on its own.  many people have their different standings on this issue, that's why i don't think it can ever be solved, no one will ever agree on it.  I think scientists have a really hard time testing this because the results can to so very broad.  Studies do show that the earth is warming, but the cause is still pretty much unknown.  I dont think it can be really truely solved unless somehow we can totally cut of emissions for some time to see if it changes anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment