Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What would I do....

If it were 20 below, my car wont start,  and the roads were icy and I had to get to school that day, there would be a number of things I would be thinking. The first thing I would do is plug in my car, so that the battery will turn over easier.  The nextthing I would do it call my mom to see what she thought the roads were like, because she travels the same roads before I would.  If she were to tell me that they were really bad, i think that i would call/ email my professor and tell him that i will not be making it.  I have learned the hard way that dangerous road conditions are not something to mess with, and that my life is more valuable than a class for one day.  If she were to tell me that the roads were okay, and my car still wouldn't start i would call my grandma, who live right next door and ask her if i could use her car for the day because she doesn't go anywhere anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment